Carolyn’s class schedule
Group classes are presented regularly. Private sessions are available upon request on any topic.
All classes are taught live by Carolyn Marshall, RN MScN
Carolyn is a Former Neonatal Intensive Care/Pediatric Nurse and Clinical Nurse Educator with 9+ years of hospital experience. She now practices privately as a Sleep Consultant, Lactation Counsellor, Newborn Educator and Coach, Certified CPR Instructor, Prenatal Educator and Toilet Trainer Expert.
Classes are presented via Zoom. Assessment forms will be sent to you closer to the date so Carolyn can ensure she’s tailoring the content to her audience! You will be sent zoom links closer to the date of the event. If you have any questions, please email Carolyn by clicking here.
New dates are regularly being added, check back to find a class that works for you!
SLEEP TIPS WEBINAR
Are you wondering how you might be able to improve your little one’s sleep? Join me for a one-hour informational workshop on sleep! This webinar will cover:
- Sleep Environment
- Bedtime Routine
- Sleep Props
- Sleeping through the night
- Night Feedings
- Awake Times and Naps
- How to Deal with Short Naps
Included: Awake Times Guide
NEWBORN CARE CLASS
Join me for a 90-minute live class where I will teach you everything you need to know to be ready to care for your newborn. Carolyn is an experienced NICU/Pediatric RN. This class will cover:
- Newborn Care and Cleaning
- Bottle Feeding
- Common Feeding Concerns
- Fussy Baby
- Colic & The Period of Purple Crying
- Sleep Science
- Pacifiers & Swaddling Pros/Cons
- How to help with Sleep for a Newborn
- Safe Sleep
Included: Extensive Newborn eBook
PRENATAL BREASTFEEDING CLASS
Join me for our 90-minute virtual live class that will leave you feeling prepared to breastfeed. Carolyn is a former NICU and Pediatric RN. This class will cover:
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Breast
- Colostrum and Milk
- Breastfeeding Positions
- Newborn Feeding Cues
- Effective Feeding
- Common Feeding Concerns
- Breast Care
- Bottle Feeding & Supplementation
- Pumping & Storing Breastmilk
Included: Extensive Feeding eBook and a 15 minute private prenatal breastfeeding consult with Carolyn following the class to discuss any specific concerns.
NOVEMBER 2 & 4
I want to support you through your pregnancy and provide you with the education you need to feel less anxious, and more excited. Classes are split into two sessions, for a total of 4 hours of instruction. During these virtual sessions I will cover:
- Managing the third trimester
- Signs of early labour and when to go to the hospital
- How to manage your pain in labour
- How your partner can help you in early and active labour
- Vaginal births
- Caesarean sections
- Infant care
- COVID-19 Specific information
Included: Pre and Postnatal Guide, Access to my Prenatal Breastfeeding Class, and weekly email support until your baby is born.
Private prenatal classes are also available! Click here to get started.
TOILET LEARNING WORKSHOP
Are you ready to take on toilet learning with your little one? Have you already started, but are struggling to make progress?
My toilet learning workshop entails a 2-hour session, where I will teach you:
- The 9 signs of readiness
- When to start toilet learning
- Which method is best for your child and your family
- The Mama Coach Parent led method
- The Mama Coach Child led method
- Troubleshooting when things get challenging
Included: Comprehensive eBook with all the information covered during the workshop and a private assessment call with me plus one email for follow up. Support packages can be purchased at an additional cost.
ONLINE NEWBORN COURSE
This self-paced course was created to help you with all aspects as you enter your parenting journey. Perfect if you’re the parent of a newborn or if you’re awaiting your babe’s arrival and want to be completely prepared!
This on-demand course covers:
- How to soothe your newborn
- The difference between hungry and tired
- How to use a soother effectively
- How to troubleshoot common breastfeeding issues
- How to give your baby a bottle
- The difference between active and quiet sleep
- How to create the perfect schedule and routine for your newborn
- What night feeds should look like for your newborn
- How to nap your newborn
- How to foster a beautiful attachment with your baby