Become a Mama Coach
Registered Nurses in Private Education based Practices
Are you a Registered Nurse?
Join the only group of Registered Nurses in North America in private nursing practice. It is a unique model. You own your own nursing business — it is yours. Work as much or as little as you like, and be surrounded by supportive colleagues, in an established brand.
Maybe you’ve dreamed of starting something of your own, yet feel overwhelmed by where to start. At The Mama Coach, our vision is to be a one stop shop for families as their children grow. We understand that there truly is a gap in healthcare, a lack of support for mother’s and their families after they have a baby.
As a Mama Coach you will provide education and support on:
- Pregnancy — we teach private and group classes
- Feeding — breast, bottle, pumping, formula
- Sleep hygiene — we aren’t like other “sleep trainers”. We find customized sleep solutions for families using sleep science and our detailed assessments on feeding, medical issues, circadian rhythm, and parenting style
- Starting solids
- CPR, choking and AED classes (certification with the right training)
- Potty training (toilet learning)
- and much more to come!
Don’t worry if your background is not in pediatrics or labour and delivery (added bonus if it is). The Mama Coach head office will teach you all you need to know to feel confident in your own practice. We will teach you our specialised assessments, and our educational programming to help families reach their goals. Registered Nurses are incredible at learning new programming and adapting to change, we do it all the time.
What does training look like?
Prior to our time together, you will be sent individual learning modules to work through. These will prepare you for our three day, live online training session. This is where we focus on programming AND providing you the tools needed to build a successful nursing business.
Remember you aren’t starting from scratch — you are buying into a well established brand. Here is what’s included:
- Permission to use the trademark in your country
- All copyrighted programming and materials forever more (including logos)
- All programming, assessment tools, and branded resource guides
- Multiple branded workshops and accompanying branded eBooks
- Personalized email, business cards and postcards
- How to use social media as a health professional (your accounts will be set up for you)
- Your own website within our website — the opportunity to personalise and build your own brand within our brand
- Extensive email marketing funnels. We provide free resources (already done) that will grow your email list — we show you how to use it to grow your business
- How to build professional collaborations within your community. We work with pediatricians, obstetricians, dieticians, dentists, occupational therapists, the list goes on!
- Legal liability waivers
- Your Electronic Medical Record will be built for you and we will teach you how to use it. This is incredibly important — as Registered Nurses we have the professional obligation to manage client records properly, and our system is compliant throughout the United States and Canada
- Support from a team! You will have nursing colleagues, and we all support one another’s practice
- Monthly professional development arranged and/or provided by head office
Once you’re done training, you join our mentorship program which includes:
- 60-90 minutes sessions where we meet online to continue your learning over an eight week period
- This will help you lay the foundation for your nursing business and leave you feeling confident and ready to grow a thriving independent practice!
Our next training session will take place March 14-16, 2022 for North American Registered Nurses, and May 2022 for European, Australian and New Zealand Registered Nurses.
We are currently accepting applications from all over the world. If you are a Registered Nurse passionate about supporting families on their unique parenting journey, we want to hear from you.